This Labor Day weekend and I was appointed to be in charge of bringing something sweet to our family barbecue. I wanted to bring something that was both devilishly delicious and full of colorful fun. These little treats were a massive hit with the family and super easy to make. My family could not believe how tasty and sweet each colorful square was.
- 1x Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1x Unsalted Stick of Butter (1/2 cup butter soft)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Stir cake mix, butter, and egg until a thick dough forms. I did this by hand.
- Add 1/3 – 2/3 cup sprinkles and stir until well distributed.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Layer the mixture with any desired amount of white chocolate or butterscotch chips and the another 1/3 cup sprinkles.
- Pour condensed milk over the top. (I used just under 1/2 a can)
- Break remaining dough into small pieces and place evenly over the top of the bars. Press and flatten to form a complete layer.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top begins to brown.
- Cool before slicing or the delicious gooeyness will stick to your knife!